Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shopping: Wonder or Horror?

Debatable.

So I went shopping randomly really with my mom today and realized that I think I have an inner diva! I actually bought TWO pairs of shoes! Which is like . . . splurging seeing as I haven't bought new shoes since . . . well those ones don't count because I thought I lost my Sunday shoes . . . but other than that it's been . . . well it would be ninth grade because my Friday shoes had torn apart when I was running (shoes I bought in 6th grade) and my only pair of sneakers I've had since our class trip to Washington D.C. at the end of seventh grade . . . and my gold shoes I've had since . . . well the ones I had before that were white and I grew out of those before then and so . . . I've had those ones for at least three to four years? So yeah - Oh! and my favorites! My raggy shoes that I bought for ninth grade and look like they're falling apart - well, actually they are falling apart but I love them too much to throw them away . . . so that's my shoe history - oh and then my bright turquoise flipflops. I love those ones - turquoise, no better color. It's in between green and blue and so I'll never have to play favorites and choose between the two!!!

And then there's scarves. I don't think I've ever used one maybe two of my scarves in real usage - like a trademark. But . . . for some reason - EVERY Christmas I get one maybe two and SOMETIMES like this last year - I got . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4!!! I actually got 4! Yeah - they were all beautiful (actually one was really pretty ugly but that's okay) but I still have them all. Me and my unused scarves - so if you need one please ask but I'm still very attached so don't forget to return it :D

Shirts. I LOVE t-shirts right? Okay so inner diva says that t-shirts are totally NOT hip. So I bought a really cute outfit for this photoshoot thingy I did with my two friends from my old neighborhood (we dressed fancier and then had a pro take our pics! It was SO SO SO much fun! Talk about inner diva!) Anyway - so we did that and I realized that I could be modest really AND comfortable (I really liked those skinny jeans - first ones ever bought and I really actually liked them . . . I used to be so critical when that was the new style but what can I say now? I own some! ha!) Whoa - way off topic, what was I talking about? Oh yeah - t-shirts. No . . . modest being comfortable and yeah! so I've been looking for cute clothes that not only (and foremost) will I be comfortable being myself in but also cute and NOT a t-shirt that's advertising some company or other. :D It's great. And I bought some AWESOME CUTE BEAUTIFUL cardigans.

Someone asked me what a cardigan was the other day . . . I couldn't believe someone didn't know what the most popular kind of sweater is actually called in the fashion world. It was crazy :D (if it was you who said that - don't take offense I'm being TOTALLY sarcastic because even I didn't know what they were until my brother - yes a boy - became really into the . . . skater formal look - don't ask - sorry Jordon - haha) anyway. I love my sweaters and cardigans. :D

So. oh! Earrings! So I've been kind of hoping that my mom will take the major hint and buy me the HUGEST hoop earrings that she can find - oh man I wan't BIG ones. It's always been my dream . . . haha and actually one of the reason I actually pierced my ears in the end . . . so yeah. And danglies. Those are cute - I don't really like studs because to me it's either danglies or nothing because if you're going to wear something so small that nobody notices then why where it when it's either complete comfort (w/out earrings) or occasional tickled neck with BIG DANGLIES. AnYwAy . . . I'm weird that way :D

So yeah . . . I'm done ranting about the inner diva stuff. Don't mention this to me or I'll just deny the whole thing. And if you even think to use this as blackmail then I'll just delete it. ;)

Happy Shopping!!!

KAYLLA

PS - picture has nothing to do with anything but I didn't really want to go looking for a picture of shoes or clothes or stuff like that because even though you like wearing that stuff it's really boring in pictures. So yeah - whatever. :D

bye!

No comments: