Tuesday, October 25, 2011

lame.

i just spent 13 and a half hours at school. early morning seminary, school, after school fiddler practice until six and then innovators concert dress rehearsal from seven till eight-thirty. i'm dead. guess what, i have like three things due tomorrow and 100 pages to read in a book i hate. and on top of all that, stress makes me emotional and crabby. then again on top of that i have to think about the halloween dance now...someone couldn't take their date and my friends were trying to convince me to take him (girl's choice dance) and although my conscience screams to just do it, i'm exhausted, extremely shy...and poor.

can anyone say stressed much? and since i have a vendetta against facebook life details i am pouring this out to you. whoever you are. pity me. for 1 minute. starting now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay. done. now i have to actually finish the homework. love you all. wish me luck. i very well might have a nervous breakdown tonight. pray for me. all this stress is making me very emotional and making me feel very inadequate and...well...my...weaknesses very strongly.

luckily {and actually this probably has nothing to do with luck, looking up} i have the very best group of friends i possibly could have right now. period. love you all. without you...i don't know where i would be right now.

Good night

{post script} - probably won't be writing for a while {end of term and all...} but i've got some really nice posts on schedule...i hope you like them.

{post post script} if ever you see me, don't hesitate to give me a hug. all hugs are appreciated.

No comments: