Monday, September 26, 2011

dear awkward girl,

no, i'm not a "guy magnet". yes, lots of guys say hi to me...but so do a lot of girls. yes, that one guy who gives my stomach butterflitis drops in to say hello before Stats class starts, but it's on his way to swim so it's all good. yes i feel more comfortable talking to guys than girls sometimes about...life, specifically certain guys {who i guess are pretty popular i've found out} but that's okay, i talk to girls a lot too...ish. yah, i feel more comfortable around chris, seth, sean and jason than the other girls sometimes but that's not proof of your statement, it's more proof that i'm a girl with three older brothers and likes that. sure i fakey flirt with craig and landon a lot but they know it's all a joke, and they've done it all back to me, but i started it. yup, taylar did start randomly dancing with me in the hallways and is super nice to me, but it wasn't that way until i crawled out of my shell too. joe tells me i'm beautiful of his own choice, but that's because he was always trying to communicate that i was more than physically pretty...which was a Lovely experience. and sometimes charlie sneaks up behind me and tears hair out of my head because we've really become great friends. it's all kind of just a part of being me. it doesn't mean i have a crush on all of them, or them on me {in fact it almost means the exact opposite...}

sometimes girl, you gotta just live life loving everything and loving everyone. go to life and life will welcome you with open arms. so don't be bitter... (: just accept the adventure.

No comments: