Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sarcasm


Sometimes I'll admit, I don't get sarcasm. But you wouldn't beLIEVE how much I used it today. I was on a roll. Maybe not so great of one, I was annoyed beyond the "p" word and nervous as heck. Lilly says when I'm nervous I get really sarcastic. She doesn't really like it. I do. It's a good in-between sort of area to be. Not too comfortable but not too tense.

We went to what will be our new ward. Wow. I thought down south that they would be like...hicks. That's what people say about Payson at least. I hate it - it's just like Highland and Alpine area. Hardly any of the youth are friendly (except that spare few that already have friends set) which is lame because that means I have to do most of my work actually at the High School...and golly I've never been to one!! I don't even know what normal people do to hangout. Me and my friends? We're oddballs...

So I guess with sarcasm as my shield, we will have to conquer this world of horrible first impressions. If sarcasm could be written very well I'd use it right now, but I don't feel like it anymore. In fact, this post is boring already.

bye.

Kaylla

No comments: