Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Day In My Shoes


So today I woke up...around nine? yah that's about right. (and let me completely honest here) but before I even ate, I was on Facebook. Gotta say...I'm a little bit addicted. Anyhow, so I talked to Nicole for a LONG time, about most everything - mostly about how I'll be spending next week's Monday-Wednesday helping her and hanging out while her parents are on their anniversary honeymoon - just what we'd be doing and things to talk about. I covertly asked her what she would do if I showed up randomly on her doorstep and she said she'd invite me in...so secretly I started getting ready to go over there. Took a shower, did my hair, cut another ribbing off of another t-shirt, got into my cutoff shorts, ate breakfast, told my mom where I was going (made my bed otherwise my dad would have killed me...) and got on my bike.

I rode there, and she was still in her sweats and I gotta say if anyone HONESTLY looks HOT in sweats and messed up hair - it's that girl. So jealous ;)

So in between switching with the radio board and stuff, we talked. OH MAN did we talk. And now I also know how annoying one Italian radio lady is. Wow. I also showed Cole some music. Sad songs that make me miss Madison, and happy songs that remind me again of the big picture (see the last post) ;)

We went to get her siblings from her Grandma's house and got to talk to some of her old friends - I finally got to meet Garren! He was such a sweetie :) I talked to her a LOT about some other things too. We have a never ending supply of conversation, seriously me and her. We could talk FOREVER.

We took the kids back, lots of issues between children, bathing, dinners, bahavior and everything...kind of hectic but eventually it worked out, for the most part. Boys will be boys of course.......

Then I had to go - and my facebook sent a text to my phone as we were heading out the door, it was Madison - I didn't really want to talk and I was busy talking to Cole so I said bye until I could talk later - which we did. More sarcasm...mazoltof.

Then I got home, chatted with Cole some more...and am now dying because I am so so tired. I may have had some carbonated drink today that encouraged that....but y'know.... ;) you never forget your first! ;) And it's the last that counts.

Night!

Kaylla

PS - Cole and I shared a lot of random urges today :) most of which included finding random attractive, buff men and either flirting the heck out with them, kissing them, jumping in rivers with them, or many other things. Yes. We are girls whose hearts may have been broken - and we want revenge! haha so beware ;) Two teenage girls with random urges and nothing to lose (because our hearts have already been stolen and not returned just yet...) what can we say? haha oh yeeeeahhh....ps. we both hate blue cheese.

No comments: