Sunday, September 30, 2012

preparing for rain.

i'm not sure how things will work out.

but i know the Lord wants me to take voice lessons. and i know He wants me to go to school next semester. and i know He wants me to be independent and pay for all of these things and all my other needs on my own.

i don't know how He is going to make this happen, because i know that i can't do it alone. i've never been more afraid of money than right now in my life. but like in Relief Society today, when we're afraid...we can't have faith in our hearts.

and friday night taught me a story about faith. i watched a movie with Seth called Facing the Giants. in the movie an older man tells the main guy, Grant Taylor, a story. in the story he tells of two farmers who prayed to God for rain. but only one of them went out and prepared his fields.

which one am i going to be?

i'm going to prepare for rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made my day :) Thank you!