Saturday, September 29, 2012

of bridal showers and motorcycle rides

today was a wonderful day.

i drove on the freeway completely confident, went to one of my best friends' bridal shower, then came home {listening to EFY music just so you know} and not even five minutes after getting home from that, my best friend with the motorcycle shows up!

we talked and then he gave me a ride up and around my neighborhood. i loved the feel of the wind on my arms and the feeling that the only thing keeping me from flying away were my own arms holding on tightly around his waist. i loved it when he called me a "bobble-head" because his helmet is a bit too large and heavy for my own head. i love his hair after it's worn that helmet and it's all flattened and soft looking. and i love him.

and even if that is the only good that i have today, it will have been an absolutely wonderful day. i am lucky to have so many good people in my life. i hope they all know how truly blessed i feel.

No comments: