Tuesday, August 7, 2012

new journal

i'm about three or five pages away from finishing my journal. so today i went to wal-mart and bought another one. i had a really hard time deciding whether to get one or not because the only plain one there was black. i don't really care for blacks or grays or whites.

but i got it. i consoled my purchase with the thought that it had black stripes as a pattern on the inside of the cover. i really do love stripes.

and so now? i have a new journal and two college ruled notebooks to write my missionary letters in. because yes, i plan on doing that too. regularly. well, regularly for at least one missionary.

and because i guess i have so many opinions and hard questions that people really never like to face...it's good for me to have a journal. i have noticed that i will sometimes take my hard words out on others {those they apply to} if i don't write them down somewhere else. in other words - i really need to keep a journal.

most people don't like my honesty.

so here's to a new journal. a black one, with stripes. may i have many adventures to fill it with and keep my many criticisms to myself. may the good friends i have made and will make find themselves honestly represented in it's pages and may i make many enemies for standing what is truth and right.

let the fun begin.

No comments: