Thursday, February 23, 2012

geniuses, fishes and stupidity.

sometimes i feel like this.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein


today i spent half an hour {if not longer} with my friend in the physics classroom. i do not take that class and at this time in my life would probably fail it in all honesty. but.

yes, but.

there was this small model of the gears on a car, made from those plastic lego looking gears. it was fascinating. and watching and listening while the teacher and my friend explained it to me...it made sense.

and the best part? neither of them made me feel the least bit unintelligent because i had needed an explanation. neither of them were bored with it and if anything, they found it just as entertaining to explain it to me as it was for me to learn about it.

life is wonderful.

No comments: