Monday, September 12, 2011

some days deserve a post about everything in them. like today.

wow. i'm not really sure where to start for today. first of all actually: I'm an aunt!!! I'm so happy! Little Halle White was born today at 6:08 pm, weighing 7 lbs and 1 oz, and 19 inches long. she is beautiful (: in fact, hopefully this will work, here is a picture (: they don't have a middle name set for her yet...that's coming (:

anyhow. so today...? started horribly. in fact i was in tears a little bit for seminary and AP Lit, but Allie and Paige both gave me hugs and i apologized to my dad and everything turned out okay in the end. i saw my friend Seth in the hallway and i felt bad because i din't want him to see my red, teary-eyed face so i kind of blew him off when he said hi, but later when i saw him in the library i was able to talk to him and we chatted...it was "very nice" (haha, Tarzan) and then he walked me to my next class so we could keep chatting. i like people like that, who put people as a priority...it's nice and makes me feel good inside, especially after having that horrible morning.

then singers/choir was good, and so was lunch. haha, funny story - i was with allie and libby and we were in our lunch vestibule and that fella was coming at us and so i blocked the door. we talked briefly and he said something about having to have to enter by force. just a continuing theme i suppose after "beating him up". something about that guy just makes my heart give little hiccups of happiness.

he then "changed his mind" about going outside, (maybe i'm just a stupid silly girl...ha wait. i know i am. anyway, onwards) but i kind of like finding him looking at me. like when we were checking our Crime and Punishment books out of the library and he said hi to me...that made me smile. and then when i was going to lunch he saw me in the hall and took note of me again. i dunno...i'm fine with just friends. but sometimes, some people... (:

so he followed Allie and I into the library where she had to print something off, and i went to vote for Homecoming Royalty...or something. He followed us there too. it was fun. ack. i just love talking to people like him. he tried to vote to but neither of us knew how to do it. we gave up. i stayed in my TA and he left to go to AP Physics. it's kind of funny seeing him on a computer, he's totally not the computer type of person. (: called it, he agreed.

in my TA, it was just another happy day. i love it in there. Ben and Emily are just...great friends (:

then AP Stats...oh gosh, i'm not really good at it. i hope i did okay on my test. i felt good about it though, so crossing my fingers.

after that i had Fiddler rehearsal, talked a lot with Amaya (course, she's an amazing gal...dunno what i would have done these past few weeks without her or Allie, or Paige...or haha a lot of people. like Charlie, Sean and now Seth that i'm getting to know him too)

in my little family group for ensemble, there is THE cutest little girl. She's my "little sister". love being in this play. a LOT. oh and my new pal poked his head in while we were on stage too. he has fluffy hair after swimming. if i could wish for anything right now it would be more time to get to know people like him. people like him who make me feel like the whole of mankind (man being the key word...) is doomed.

then after practice i talked with maya, charlie, landon and craig. that was FUN. we decided (except craig) to go to amaya's house to get some musical theater homework done together. that was so much fun too. Landon says i'm a flirt. he's the one who tackled me to the floor in amaya's basement. just for the record. besides, no strings on this girl...no matter how sad and wretched that actually makes this girl...but it means i can do whatever i please. Landon is pretty cool. so much personality that i don't know what to do with him sometimes. we have a joke: that i'm in love with him. haha, not really...in fact it was kind of awkward - his ex girlfriend asked me if i really was...awkward moment of making sure she knew i was in no one in connection with him (or anyone really...much more simple that way...seeing as probably the moment i did start liking someone, the way my luck runs - a friend of mine will tell me that she likes him and i'll have to make myself back off to avoid a brittani-madison situation...which would suck. so i'm staying away completely) but i'm free to flirt. anyway.

we went to a street party, after having a short youtube party and banana cake. landon called me a flirt again. i punched him.

oh and the classic moment of the day?: i had a skirt hanger in my hand and i poked charlie with it. it went into his tummy and the words just popped out "charlie's squishy..." for some reason everyone started laughing. not to mention it was hat day today...tomorrow is twin day. i think amaya and i are going to match. unless she changes her mind (: who knows.

while we were on our way to drop landon off at his car back at the school he and i talked about if we were to really ever wrestle each other. landon's funny - he can make things super awkward but it's okay because it's him and his personality. he said i was nice. haha, which i thought was funny because i'd been punching him earlier and when i mentioned that he agreed but i also wasn't major upset if he punched me back jokingly, which is why he was upset at some other girls i guess. something like that. anyway - longer story shorter-ish, he said if we wrestled and then one day got married then it wouldn't be awkward. amaya and i just laughed. we then talked about movies - apparently if i watched Wall-e or Penelope with landon, his ex-girlfriend would be upset. {makes me wonder...what did madison say about me?...anyway, not important.} but over all i thought that was rather funny. love being around landon. he's hilarious, and if i'm a flirt...*cough... hahahaha.

and then i had a good girl talk with amaya when she dropped me off at home. i have permission to tease her (: i love it. i'm so excited...sounds horrible but i'm just like that. ;P

and then i came home and got the news that Halle was born! good day all in all...good day.

Kaylla

{post script:} the friend...the one who i haven't really...told anyone except amaya and kelsey about...name wise...i'm not like...y'know, like in love with him or anything. just...exploring. happily exploring. besides...like i said about the other girls liking people...yah, i try to avoid (heavily) conflict with other girls. this time it might be tough...but i'll do it. i already know of at least two girls who have a thing for him. i had better back off in other words. thing is...if i'm stupid enough, i'll say he's just as curious about exploring as i am. Landon would say he is a flirt too. it's not fair. (: we'll see where this plot turns, y'know?

and if you're madison reading this...text me. you are privy to any knowledge you want and you know i love ya and always will talk to ya and tell you everything...if you want. it's up to you. (;

No comments: