Thursday, September 8, 2011

i have no reasonable title for this post so i'm going to say: Hugs and School (:

i got my hug today. it was perfect too. lets just say, it was his birthday today and i used that as an excuse. he totally fit my description of the perfect hug too: taller than me, strong, but gentle, not too short of a hug {in fact he held it longer than i expected}, and comfortable. i like his hugs i've decided.

in fact, i got three hugs today. i stepped forward and demanded some. i saw a friend give one to one of his guy-friends, haha that was funnily awkward so i told him he had to give me one, good thing he didn't complain otherwise that would have been awkward. then i gave amaya a hug because we gave hugs all around.

in all it was just a good day.

senior sunrise breakfast was great. i really like being with amaya's group of friends and the discussions we have, as long as we have alex for "comic relief" (: too bad i didn't get my eggs. {sigh} (: haha

today in singers choir we went to go sing happy birthday to one of the administrators and it was our goal to be REALLY good in the hallways. so we pretended to be little kids folding their arms really tight and walking in a straight line. it was so much fun. amaya and i had a blast. we sang our version of happy birthday {which if i may say so myself....ROCKS} and then on the way back amaya and i walked back just really playing up the toddler trying to behave thing, it was so much fun we could hardly stop laughing. it was THE BEST. probably going to be one of my favorite memories, i'm still smiling (:

AP Lit was good, i just love that class, i always leave feeling like i've learned some more and just over all - happy.

Lunch was good too, because that was when i got my hug (: that really did just...make my day. ack. gah. MmHm...

then my TA in the Library is great. i love mrs. rawle, she rocks. she even let me take a nap on the couch today. we rarely have very much to do so i always have time to finish any last minute homework and then sit and read if i want to. love it. oh and we saw this creepy oompa-loompa today {someone answering Homecoming} it was hilarious. Emily and Ben, the other TAs are pretty cool too. I like them (:

AP Stats, still confusing and i'm pretty sure i did really...really bad on my quiz but i still love the teacher. she's really nice. i just have to get up the courage to ask my questions and...know what my questions are...because i really am having a hard time even knowing what i'm not getting. which is weird for me really. but i'll get it, eventually.

anyway - so it was a brilliant day. still no pictures...gah, i just gotta remember one of these days!

lots of love, missing all my old friends but hopefully i'll see some people tomorrow at the dance at AHS...if i can get there that is. anywho. love you, bye.

Kaylla

{post script} God works in mysterious ways. tender mercies...a LOT today, remind me to tell you about the internet story if you want to hear it (: it...it was great...to say the least. at least to me.

No comments: