Wednesday, August 17, 2011

weird mood

so uh. yah. weird mood. happy and sad. mostly anticipation. school starts...in like...five days. back home from aaron and megan's...i actually feel at home now in elk ridge? small performance tomorrow with singer's...a song i don't even really know. great. good job kaylla. i really want to hear his voice right now. i kind of wish she would tell me who she likes. etc etc. i feel bad for the abandoned lady on the corner next to wal-mart...i wish i could help her. joann's fabric and crafts is hiring, i'm going to give them my application. but maybe with EM sem, singers, and concert choir, i may not be able to? who knows. any job is better than none. i need a job, a license, and a car. i want a friend who will give me hugs again. i haven't had a hug from a friend like madison or brittani or cynthia in a long time. cynthia gives the best hugs. well, madison's and nick's are pretty close ties. brittani's are true but kinda bony haha. i wish someone would text me, or better yet - call me. phone calls are a lost art. i'm going to write a post about that. i hope when my friend comes back from cali that he still wants to hang out with me, at least once. i would even skip school if that were the only way. maybe. depends. miranda and michael are going to virginia. i will miss them both but i wish my life were moving on like theirs. so in other words i'm jealous. jealous that they get to leave behind this hot-hole before i do. long talks in the car with my mom help me put my mind in order. aaron thinks i can ride the bus up to slc but my mom won't let me. riding the bus is the only way i can go boating with aaron and meg though on friday. i really want to go. i was going to invite madison to come but 1) i don't know when he will be back other than just "this weekend" 2) i don't know how aaron and meg would feel about it and 3) i can't invite someone when i was a someone invited, meg's parents probably wouldn't appreciate it. does "iow" stand for "in other words"? if it does, i want to use it. it looks cool. bon iver has an amazing falsetto voice, i doubt any of the tenors in singers could sing that high...ahh it's really pretty. i wish utah weren't so freaking hot. i'm burning up. fry me up like bacon. yessuh. i know this is totally raunchy but i kinda wanna kiss some guy right now. well...not just any guy duh. well...him. y'know what i mean? another whispered conversation on a doorstep yah? stupid stupid kaylla. i had two weird dreams. 1 being that i was on a boathouse and my cali friend surprised me pleasantly from behind. the second one, i started out running on the SHHS track course thingy, and ended up going up a hill in the neighborhood and ended up roller-blading around the timpanogos temple. alex laughed at my pink roller-skates. yah, i have me some seven-league-boots. that's all. aaaaand pretty sure that sums up my weird mood. hope you enjoyed the randomness.

{post script} i am now going to watch the finale of "the nine lives of chloe king". i want to know if she ends up with alec or brian. i hope it's alec. {finger's crossed}

No comments: