Monday, August 8, 2011

sometimes i talk about music.


you know me, i have a whole label titled "country music", and another one for just "music". well today i got to talk about music to my heart's content with my new pal collin. yes, the same collin i mentioned in my "hidden heroes" {look up ^}.

apparently he likes piano music. we shared lots and lots of music {he doesn't like "he is we"...shame} but he still sounds like a good fella.

one of the songs he shared with me i want to share with you, my few {numbering about ten now} followers {stalkers}. i heard it in his car on the ride to the recording studio {that i have yet to tell you about...} {i'll get around to that tomorrow. pinky promise} anyway, this song was playing on one of his cd's and i totally fell in love with it but was too shy/embarrassed to ask him about it. he's one of those people that comes across at first as way way too cool for someone like me to talk to. so when he shared it with me tonight i was really happy.



anywho. i'm glad to know collin. i hope this isn't presumptious but i really think we'll at least be pretty ok friends.

i kind of like this friendship with a general love for the same musics. i mean seriously...how many guys share piano music with you? not many. no offense but all my friends last year when we had conversations like this; were sharing pitbull and swedish techno.

a musical breath of fresh air. with aviator sunglasses haha. you'll understand later.

lots of love,

kaylla

No comments: