Tuesday, August 9, 2011

free. at last.


so i had a really nice, short and sweet realization today that i would like to share with you.

i no longer have to pretend to love people who have been p**sing me off for years. it's quite a wonderful feeling. especially that i no longer have to say a pathetic cutesy hi to this one girl. haha. i'm done. i no longer have to go back to american heritage if i never want to ever again, and if i do - i don't have to pretend like i like those people. because honestly i will be going back for mr. haymond and maybe one or two others.

i won't list names because that would be blatantly rude of me, and i'm not blatantly rude {usually} but. haha but. let me just say that three people in particular i am glad to be free of. free for eternity. i never have to see their sneering ugly faces ever again.

maybe they always meant the best. but now that certain things are no longer apart of my life ...they don't have to lie about liking me either. and since they were his friends, and never really mine. i need never speak to them again. i. freaking. love. it.

goodbye pee-brains. goodbye watered-down-sluts. goodbye dramatic flirts. goodbye scummy two-face people. i am happily bidding you adieu.

quite the opposite of love,

kaylla.

{post script} if any more girls dis on my music using stupid excuses i will not be happy. i know you really just want to dis me, my appearance, my attitude, my life. i don't care, just do it. but once you dis my music you are in for a barrage of voodoo and i-hate-your-guts-snail-mail. you've been fore-warned.

and just for kicks:



1 comment:

LaceyLamb said...

I'm gonna really miss you Kaylla! I hope everything works out!! Love Ya!!