Monday, August 8, 2011

day eight: may 6th


today's post was supposed to be about "a moment". yah...i can't seem to either think of one good enough or decide. so here is my best shot.

~ * ~

may 6th. i'm putting this out there into the universe now. i used to creep myself out with this day but now it's just...may 6th. trying to find a moment to write about, i asked in my head "what is a moment in your life that could have defined you in some way?"

maybe may 6th didn't change my life, but i'll always remember it.

i was lying on my bed, probably around 8pm, doing my math homework {i love my math. weird i know.} when suddenly i got the biggest feeling in the entire world that if i didn't pray at that exact moment that i would regret it. that someone needed my help. my prayer. now.

i closed my book, i knelt beside my bed and began to pray. i only prayed for one person; i was praying for him. i don't know who he was or if i will ever meet him. however i like to think we will meet someday and when we realize that may 6th is a day we both share, i will finally learn who in this massive but tiny small world i helped.

at least i hope i helped them.

i have no expectations, just a desire to know that know that i loved this stranger enough to pray. and i feel like a weirdo honestly saying that i prayed on impulse {or rather the Holy Ghost prompted me} for some stranger, a male, who i may or may never meet.

here you go universe. there's my moment.

kaylla.

No comments: