Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a moment in the trees


yesterday i had a small adventure with an old friend. we climbed a tree and brought her camera along for the ...climb. she and i haven't always gotten along, in fact for a while last year i almost hated her. almost. she hurt me, and because of that - i hurt her. that was wrong of me; but i'm glad we see more eye to eye now {even if she is taller than me}.

as you can see though...we are still smiling.

do you remember my post about giving those we love our hearts? if not read it here to catch up, but i can honestly say - i have given her a piece of my heart.


aint she perty? ^



oh the things you do in trees...


"stretch!!"


my comment to her after seeing this one was "ew gross! you can see down my mouth!" she just laughed at me (: haha

thanks brittani. i love you. always.

{post script} read and follow brittani's blog here (: {note to britt: haha i stole the pictures} haha

oh and a song for your enjoyment?




kaylla

No comments: