Friday, July 22, 2011

come again?


{did she really just say that?} .... {jerk}....{rude.}

maybe it's a really good thing that i moved when i did. if i lived close enough to bike my way to some people's houses again i would probably beat them to a pulp.

i've been considering cancelling my facebook account, or at least blocking certain people {don't worry - just a handful and they probably wouldn't even notice}. why you say? because i'm tired of memory lane honestly, and because one person in particular is really...ugh - really used me. like, i don't even know how to explain how angry this makes me but i have ALWAYS hated copycats - and that's all she's been. a pain in the butt. haha she even tried to pull one on me that it was actually my fault. uh - yah right. i've done a LOT of things wrong in the past year and that was not one of them. thank you.

all in all i am having an angry swing and kind of just want to physically do her harm.

that is all.

-kaylla

No comments: