Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2 Truths and a Lie

I have an extreme aversion to all clothing, in any form, at any store to be purchased in the color of pink. I used to own one pink shirt...and I actually liked it - but it grew too small for me. I didn't cry when I had to give it to DI. Oh and I have one other t-shirt...but the reason I keep it is because it says FBI on it - standing for "finding the beauty inside".

I hate lettuce and tomatoes...so much so that in the choice for dinner (and my dad is a stickler - usually if I don't want what he makes then I don't eat...) if the choice for dinner is BLT sandwiches, I would rather not eat. And if I have to eat lettuce? I try to eat it with something incredibly taste filled - otherwise I simply can't get over the texture.

I hate driving. Something about the way my foot has to rest on the pedal and the way my family tenses up when I sit in that designated seat just makes me feel super antsy and uncomfortable. If given the opportunity to drive (or forced to...) I beg first on my feet and then on my knees until they are convinced. Sometimes I can't get away. Fear of driving...I'd rather ride the bus.


SOooooo....it's up to you to decide what is the truth (: and what is the lie. For the most part, anyone who reads this blog will already know all this about me - but maybe I'll find someone who is not so educated...I know, I'm so self-centered, oh well - I thought it'd be fun. If you play with me - I'll play the same game with you, deal?

Kaylla

PS - sorry that there was no post about cars...I had other things on my mind today (such as packing) and there simply wasn't time to share my wealth of useless knowledge.

PSS - I'll comment on this post myself to give you the answers

1 comment:

kaylla said...

the first two are true - I do hate pink and I hate lettuce and tomatoes. the last one is the lie (: I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE driving.