Thursday, September 23, 2010

Left Out


Ever been in a group of friends and totally felt like you just weren't there? Worst experience of my life . . . and experiencing it this very moment. Sometimes it's not your fault and sometimes it is and sometimes it's nobody's fault but with bad situations . . . that's where I am right now. I love mutual and my YW's group - but I wish I could have been in two places tonight. I know I was in the right place . . . but then why do I feel so sad? I wish could have hung out with my other friends too. I just needed to vent that I guess. I think I'm done. I just am sensitive I guess and wish I could be included . . . it's happened SO many times it's not even funny.

Done :)

Good Night!

Kaylla

PS - the pic felt appropriate - dunno why . . .

No comments: