Sunday, July 18, 2010

What in the . . .


With my incredibly boring life . . . this is what I decided to post about today. So . . . sometimes when I can't think about something to write about I find an interesting picture and then . . . write about it and any random feelings that come to my head.

So . . . when I first saw this picture my brain thought . . . "Is that a - MAN? falling? BACKWARDS?!?!"
haha . . . my mental facial expression was pretty neat if I do say so myself. But yes. He's cliff jumping. Ever read the Twilight series, New Moon? Yeah - cliff jumping. About as stupid as people get.

I wonder what you think about when you fall through the air like that only to hit the water 10x harder than is expected by your body. "Oh the sky looks nice today"

For me it probably would be something like "AHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING!!!! STUPID IDIOT ME!!!!"

Yeah. I don't like heights and the prospect of FALLING.

Heights alone are okay. Falling alone is okay. Falling down really tall heights is not okay. Some combinations just aren't friendly to the human spirit, well at least my spirit. :)

I did tell my brother I would like to go skydiving at least once in my life. What's different? YOU HAVE A PARACHUTE - and an expert strapped to your back :) - for safety.

So yeah. I've satisfied my conscience - I have posted. :)

Tootles!

Kaylla

1 comment:

Celtic Ninja said...

Kaylla...I love you and your personality...that's all I can say