Monday, July 19, 2010

~ Music ~

There's a life energy out in the universe that not any man can tame. It flows, it frees, it forces, it feels . . . it cuts and it courses . . . it sails and it sinks . . . it's more beautiful than any sound in the universe, yet any sound in the universe if understood can come under it's wing.

It is music.

Oh the songs I could put on this post . . . but there's too many - how do I choose one?

Did you know that music is one of the few elements of this world that can bring purposeful memories back to our recollection? It's also defined as vibration. It's all so magnificent. I don't understand it.

Music lives in all of us . . . when a baby cries what does a mother do? She sings it a lullaby. Music is so interconnected with the major events of anyone's life that to take music away would be just the same as making our world turn black and white. Colorless.

A song I recently discovered



This is not the one song I wish I could put on this post but sadly youtube videos make my blog partly glitchy so I hope you'll forgive that I only do this one song. Over time I will post many other of my favorite songs. Believe me, I have many.

Well . . . for now I'm done :) maybe I'll post later today but I think I've accomplished my goal of one post a day - don'tchathink?

KAYLLA

No comments: