Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer . . . Boredom.

Once upon a time there was a girl who was so happy to be away from school . . . until she got bored.

Yup that's me! I'm not even halfway through the summer (I think - 50 days left) and I have nothing to do but the same ole stuff . . .

So now is the time to talk about past days. Past summer days to be exact but who cares about exactness. I don't!

So I went to girl's camp a few weeks ago.

I went to summer seminary and saw someone I knew and heard they're going to Romania in October for two years.

I got a part-time job at a day care.

I went to Lagoon with my best friend.

And . . . made some awesome manikin dolls with dresses to match.

And . . . running out of things to say I did . . .

So I'm bored. Reading books isn't appealing after spending almost all last week straight doing nothing but that. Besides - after reading the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, everything is so boring. Wow. Did I just say that? Sounds like Twilight all over again (OH NO!!!!!!!!)

I kind of wish I could have just one wish . . . I'd wish for the opportunity to do everything on my bucket list :D haha then I'd have something to do.

Right now little miss I-don't-really-crush-on-boys-anymore (me) wouldn't mind being asked out on a date or even have some friends ring her up and say let's do something. But who? they're all far away in Colorado or Missouri . . . or somewhere else "exotic" ;) haha . . .

Well I'm done with my pity-party for now. I need to write on my blog more. I'll remember ;) bye! Hope you're having a better summer than I am!

Kaylla

No comments: