Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Facination of the Genders.

Oh darn. The picture is too small. Oh well - you can see it right? Good. Well . . . I found this picture on my computer and I had forgotten that I had it and I wanted to post it. I had it labeled something like "Boy Meets love of life"

It's unforgettable. Yes many of the female gender is quite obsessed with the opposite (dare I say the word) sex. But - as I was telling my mom about something the other day, it is very possible to be anti-obsessed. At the time I was arguing against having a glitter infested board nailed on our wall for decoration. My dilemma: it sparkles. My argument: it didn't match our room. My winning speech: "Besides, I'm not paying for it - it's almost twenty bucks!"

I won!

Now how do I win with the anti-obsession of boys? You can't! It's dreadful. One day even I will fall hopelessly in love. I want to! Ahh! It pops out you see?! It's dreadful!. An anti-obsessed-with-boys girl has no place in my world! Marriage is the all-time goal of my lifetime! From there it's the "decline" (but I'd rather not say that because I'm actually looking forward to the decline more than the climax): babies, wrinkles, aching bones, etc. etc.

There's a game called Battle of the Sexes. I don't know how to play it or what it entails but I want to play it just to see if I win. :) hehe

Is it right to say that I'm a hopelessly romantic, anti-boy, T-shirt loving, formal dress-wear adoring girl? I contradict even myself! In all mathematical senses - I don't even exist!

So how do I exist?

That should be a simple enough question right?

Maybe the question is really . . . how do I LIVE?

I'm too tired and sick (yes I have a cold/fever whatever you want to call it) to answer that question. Come again later and thank you for "shopping" at Butterflies. ;)

Kaylla

No comments: