Sunday, February 28, 2010

Steriotypically Most Famous Girl subject: Boys (growl . . .)



Ugh.

Did I say ugh yet? or growl? or tell you how disapointed I am with myself? I once had a friend tell me she had counted in one time of her life liking 27 boys. That was a lot to me back then. I could never do that. BUT I don't think I've ever switched so often except this once in my life. Currently I am "attracted" to 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5! Yuck! I'm disgusted with myself!

Yes yes I know - like I said in the title of this post - boys = common subject. Gr. I wish I weren't so easily attracted. It's humiliating to say the least. But I can honestly say that I don't think I'll marry till I'm like 34 (haha no joke) I've seen too much of the bad side to convince myself of the good yet. I need more proof. Anyway. I will never (no matter how "boy-crazy" I am) get married unless I am celestially in love. That is THE ONLY WAY.

Yesterday on campus with my brother Cameron, I was talking to him of how I don't want to meet someone in college and fall in love and get married and have kids. It sounds WAY too typical, I want to be different - exciting - interesting. The other is so lull and boring and . . . usual. Whatever happened to taking the path less traveled by? My brother told me that that might be hard to avoid . . . so I came up with a plan. I won't date in college. My brother then told me that that would be silly because dates can also be a lot of fun if not for the romantic side . . . so I changed my mind to I would only date someone twice, never steady date. :) I was happy with that decision and he just mumble-mentioned something like "you'll break many a boy's heart." That made me smile/laugh. I don't think I will but then I just figure that breaking their heart is better than getting married and then having them break my heart.

I wonder and wonder and wonder what the future holds. It truly is a mystery. A BIG ONE. I'm kind of excited, then yet again I feel scared.

Well I feel I've exhausted this subject as well . . . I need to do something more productive with my blog . . . I'll think on it.

Goodnight!

Love Much!

Kaylla

PS: What's with the "no smiling" or "demonic grin" thing? All of these guys (rather popular and considered SMOKING HOT by the world) are glaring at you? and we like them? Even IDOLIZE them? How does that work? A lot of them are probably jerks too. BUT I wont go on with that. My "wit" is at and end here ;)

BYE!

No comments: