Thursday, June 21, 2012

can we be friends?

i should ask that to a complete stranger. see what they say.

but that would be really, really scary. but right now? i feel like i could do it.

guess i'm in an impossible mood. and considering my mood change...well...hm.

either i'm in love or my hormones are off balance. or both. probably both (:

and the fact that i'm listening to one direction? definitely says i'm in a good mood. i hate them.


oh and my mom, sister and i re-arranged our front room yesterday. it's really open now.

perfect for awkward visitors.

we removed the TV, deciding we didn't want that as the center of our focus anymore.

i didn't realize how addicted i was to it until today when i'm bored it's the natural thing for me to lean toward.

disgusting i know. stop it. i berate myself enough.

and my mom got a piano bench for my piano (: it matches. it's beautiful

oh and did i mention that my best friend got a certain big white envelope yesterday?

to bad he's not in town to open it. ;P haha, sucker.

any guesses?


my mom and i were discussing money today, and more specifically...college.

i'm so excited! if i'm frugal....i can do this.

it's gonna be hard, and i know i'm late but better late than never right?


my life might not be as stuck in the rut as i felt like it was.

maybe i'll be able to travel the world and learn their languages and cultures.

maybe i'll be able to get my own nice camera like Jordon and Lilly.

maybe i'll be able to do all that i ever wanted.

i just need to work hard, pray, love and trust.

with that...what can possibly stand in my way?


and maybe.... i'll have the courage to ask a stranger to be my friend.

No comments: