Monday, January 30, 2012

Para-para-paradise

admit it. you wish you were me. and you wish you had had a late night dance under the stars to this song.



or maybe a song of your choice, but it was with the same guy {no maybe not exactly the same guy, because that'd be weird} but he was your image of prince charming. like this boy is to me. my knight. my hero. my friend...best friend.

who knows where the wind will blow us but this i know.

we will always be just that. friends.

saturday night was wonderful. a masquerade dance? not going to lie, it was magical. and the fact that it was stag? even better.

it may have ended on a song that cut like a knife in my chest but he made it all better. he took me far away and we danced under the stars to a new song, we made new memories, we lived in our own moment.

it was paradise.

{should've known.}

No comments: