Thursday, November 10, 2011

excuse me? can you give me my heart back?

tricked ya.

I'm not in love. i'm much too young silly! but it sounded like a cute thing to say. and i'm kind of in a good...decent...tolerable...mood.

whatever.

okay so maybe i've been sick the past two days. i got to stay home from school today. but i missed my friends. especially my lunch buddies, and Treat Day in choir/singers.

i'm sorry for not posting as much as i used to, it's hard to post appropriate posts when your mind is full of junk that most people don't want to read and most of the time i don't want to have read. but i'm working on a REALLY cool thing...it's a secret..

and since i'm really good at keeping secrets...

i'm going to tell you right now that it's a post about...

well...not about...

but it's not really a post either - it's going to be a whole page of it's own - like the Movies tab and etc.

it's going to be called...

Bucket List.

be excited. so very very excited. i am. i've never really written one. i'm going to stick to this one too. in fact...you may be surprised...i'll be old and in my sickbed and i wont let myself die until i've gone skydiving if that's the last thing on my list...and the last thing i do...literally...

old person humor. {you are supposed to be laughing right now...?}

excuse me, did you drop something? oh...i think you dropped the word AWKWARD on my SILENCE.

Goodnight.

No comments: