Wednesday, November 9, 2011

grateful.

today, my efforts at being a better friend this time around came full circle. on one of my worst days, i had friends...multiple friends who came to my aid, who gave me hugs, told me they loved me and even gave me back massages during a long rehearsal. Especial thanks to the boy who talked to me out in the hall between scenes and who gave the afore-mentioned back massage. a large...large thank you as well to the boy who can always get a smile on my face. he is truly and angel in my life. thank you to the two girls who gave me hugs and told me they loved me, and thank you to my newest friend who is so honest and wonderful and sweet and kind. and thank you to my other guy friend for teaching me to stand up for myself when certain questionable guys get up in my face and a little to close for personal comfort. I don't think I know what i would do without all of these amazing people in my life.

No comments: