Sunday, October 9, 2011

::[write seven random things about yourself, then have everyone else follow the trend]::

some crazy wonderful blogger {named Kait} who i follow/creep upon tagged me in her post {not gonna lie...i totally felt special, first of all because she also signed up as a follower on my blog too. yah. i feel reeeeaaaaallly special and there is zero sarcasm in that}

also i love reading her blog. i have a couple of favorite posts, like this one and this one too. you should follow her. she's pretty, spells her name in a unique way and her blog has the same name as one of the character in the musical Les Mis who sings my favorite song mentioned in this post.

so here's the game. it's called:

{Write Seven Random Things About Yourself, Then Have Everyone Else Follow the Trend}

here goes nuthin.

1:: i don't like shoes. whenever i can i will go without. sadly during the winter time it is difficult {let's face it; no shoes + utah snow + sophomore year's frostbite = wool socks are a necessity!} even in winter i'm this crazy. wait. i mean awesome.

2:: i'm super superstitious. whenever i have a dream {which sadly is actually kind of rare} i will look up all that i can on a little online dream dictionary. when my ears start ringing i think people are talking bad about me. i make wishes at 3:33 and 11:11 {so excited for 11/11/11 11:11 this year...hehe} and when my necklace's clasp touches the pendant i say that "he" is thinking about me. these are just a few...believe you me. superstition.

3:: what's the opposite of claustrophobia? i like being in close spaces. if you wrap me up real tight i'll probably fall asleep and not just because i've been sleep deprived since freshman year. i nearly fell asleep in a cave {nutty putty caves} more specifically the "wormhole." google it. {this is also probably why i love hugs so so much. especially from...well...him.

4:: when i was little and my dad gave me M&M's in my high chair i sorted them by color and then by how many were in each color group. then and only then would i eat them. can anyone say OCD much?

5:: i'm not a licensed driver. yes, i know...i'm a senior, i'm 17, and i live in the middle of nowhere, all very good reasons to have it by now. {technically. to me i live in the best place on earth though so...doesn't matter} oh and guess what, i don't even have a permit anymore. if i weren't so much against lying then i'd just say it was all revoked. but yah. no lies here. i'm just lame.

6:: i have started many many collections. so far i have collected music boxes, dolls, quotes and am currently going through a white figurine phase. i like this one, they are beautiful objects. oh and i also collected shoe boxes once upon a time. don't ask haha.

7:: i sleep walk and sleep talk. too many funny stories to tell you just one but just a taste: i was having a sleepover once and tried to break into my friends closet in my sleep. i woke up standing up talking to myself. it's a weird sensation. i pity my future missionary companions and my husband-to-be. hopefully they'll love me the same despite it.

i am now going to tag...hm....brittani, kelsey, cynthia, nicole and spud (: hopefully...they'll see this but if not...too bad, their loss. but hey! you're invited to if you want to just accept the challenge! Do it...not as easy as it looks...{?} haha.

1 comment:

kait said...

you are fantastic. and entirely too sweet.
also, I'm constantly doing #2. I may or may not set my clocks 1 minute apart from each other so I'm more likely to catch 11:11...or get extra wishes. even though it's always the same wish.