Monday, October 24, 2011

sending a thank you into the universe...

sometimes people have rotten days. mine was definitely one of those...except for a couple of things. that one girl who smiled at me during drama rehearsal, that one boy who never fails to make me smile {and who also was sweet enough to actually help me with statistics instead of giving up on me when i got embarrassed by my...lack of knowledge...}, the teacher who let me use her class time to make up an assignment for an entirely different class, the amazing new friend i've made out of someone i used to think was totally obnoxious, the beautiful amazing girl who gives me rides home after school and who never ceases to amaze me with how much love she gives out to people, the smiles of encouragement after seeing my math test score...

let's just say that even though life is rough {and because of my own stupid choices too} i have so many friends, and so many people that love me. i couldn't stay sad today. and even though i'm super stressed and super busy...i wanted to take the time to say thank you specifically to these people. they know who they are if they ever read this. but maybe some people deserve special shout-outs for lifting me up on a daily basis: seth, amaya, bro. gividen, chris...if ever you find yourself surrounded by people like these, like i am...you will have to admit just as i am doing, without them your life would be miserable.

{sigh} now with that...i can go finish my homework. my eyes are lifted upward once again.

No comments: