Friday, August 12, 2011

Ow.Ch


dear hurtful anonymous person.

refrain from saying hurtful things on my blog. maybe then i wouldn't feel like i need to make my blog private. refrain from being silly and immature as well. not everything is meant to be taken so literally, especially my blog. at least next time shoot me an email if you have an issue with my writing {mossflowergirl@gmail.com}, that way we could talk this out like civilized people.
thank you.

kaylla.

{post script} for any other anonymous readers out there, please feel free to follow my blog so i can know who is reading this. maybe that way i can more correctly tailor my words and thoughts to something more appropriate for you to read, and as harmless as possible.

{post post script} anyone else disregard this post. it is a reference to a comment on a past post.

No comments: