Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pour Me Out


recently i've been listening a lot to the indie pop group whatever called "he is we". just thought i'd share a couple of my favorite songs by then - seeing as for once i have nothing to say. guess my thinking is just repeating itself recently, haha which makes my life pretty lame but oh well. you get music instead of rambling. {the audience cheers}




^ this one is the reason for the blog post title





oh and i have also been listening to mindly gledhill but mostly just these two are my favorites:



fav. line: just a little girl, a little girl with great big plans



fav. line: all the pennies in the wishing wells...could not make me love you any better

so yup...there's some music for ya {no this is not all the kind of music i listen to...in fact just before i listened to all that "he is we" i was listening to tinie tempah. yah i'm surprised too.}

enjoy!

kaylla

No comments: