Monday, June 13, 2011

"Testing! Testing...1,2,3!"


So I'm gonna see if I can post videos from my camera on here...I'm not going to do any of the embarrassing ones, don't worry Kaytlyn ;) ha although it is very tempting. So this "testing" video is one I got of one of Madison's soccer came. I cut it short because Gracie wanted me to hold her and it's hard to hold a camera and a little kid at the same time :P Also this was their last game. I miss watching their games, that was a ton of fun.

so...here...goes....



and THIS one...is from Field Day...one of the best days of the entire year :) but um...probably didn't end so well as I wish...it...could have...yah. anyway.



And yup, that's it! :) Now let's post this and see if it works....

1 comment:

ReallyShawn said...

Lovely :D I'm fantastically photogenic (video-genic?), aren't I?