Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just a Kiss


Don't worry - I haven't kissed anyone recently - it's the name of a song. Didn't feel like writing much tonight...well I did, but nothing interesting and nothing I'd feel very comfortable putting out there where anyone could read it. Let's just say I miss talking to some people and I never got tired of talking to them, although I feel like they may have gotten tired of me. Wow. already said more than I planned. Anyhow - I heard this song on the radio yesterday, Kelsey showed it to me a couple of weeks ago, and it used to make me feel really sad actually...but the recent events (the ones I apologized for) make it so that I don't feel so sad about it anymore. This song basically just reminds me of Prom night, and some of the nights following it. I miss it. All of it.

Wow, I'm sappy. sorry - I'll shutup now.




funny...someone said something about the moon that night too. Go figure. ;)

Kaylla

No comments: