Monday, June 20, 2011

Big Time Rush


My friend Kelsey (her blog Here), showed me this group - yah I know, they're kind of wannabe Backstreet Boys kind of deal but don't worry - they still have their own good stuff going on. Their names are Kendall Schmidt, James Maslov, Carlos Pena, and Logan Henderson (who happens to be my personal favorite) and warning: they sound just as bad live as Taylor Swift does. It's funny - so many of these famous people couldn't hold a candle to people of real talent; like my friend Miranda or my guyfriend Taylor (ohh man, his voice is nice). Like I said - real people.

Anyway - so this song is called "Worldwide". I just figured why not post it - it's not my favorite, but it's a good one. I'll post my real favorite after this video.




and "Count on You" featuring Jordin Sparks



So...more music. You know me - I like music...and you get lots of it if you read my blog. Anyway - pretty ok groupy - Big Time Rush, they have a tv show or something, probably not worth watching - most teen and kids shows are really lame and stupid like that, buuuut that is me and my big fat opinion. Enjoy anyway!

Kaylla

No comments: