Friday, September 3, 2010

The Name

So here's something interesting that I noticed.

When a guy says your name what is the first reaction? Jubilation. I've only experienced that once before really I think. Today I experienced that feeling for the second time. Of course I can't tell WHO said my name or why but I was so happy that I could swear I was flying. I even gave one of the people I love the-not-quite-so-much - a hug! Which is crazy because I don't like hugging people who used to be my enemy.

So cloud nine . . . as I went down the hall to Mr. Haymond's class I was just . . . so happy I swear I could dance and yell till I dropped dead. The worst part of this story I guess I could say is that he is not LDS and I cannot allow these "feelings" to continue unless something totally unlikely happened.

And by unlikely I mean - unlikely.

Sadly.

There's definitely something different about him. Okay but enough about boys - this blog is NOT for that even though I may occasionally focus on that thought process - this blogs true purpose is for my peace of mind in a world where insanity doesn't accept weird people.

So I will for sure make the next blog more . . . worthwhile.

I just realized - what if one day some of the people I write about read this? What if they know it's them? How awkward . . . well highly unlikely again because only 5 people really read my blog right now. So far so good :D

So Lots of Love!

Kaylla

PS - first week of school was great! A good omen for the coming year! :D

PPS - the pic because that's what time of year it is (fall) and it's gorgeous!

No comments: