Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer is almost GONE

That's . . . well actually I really don't know what to think about that. Summer being gone is kind of good and then kind of sad. I just can't pick one. :)

Emotionally speaking summer is already gone but technically not so yeah. It's a bummer.

I'm going to miss lazy mornings and days of doing absolutely nothing. Like today - I was bored so I went upstairs and fell asleep (boiling to death - why did I wear long jeans today - stupid.) haha

I've been reading a lot still though, and since we got our tv hooked up I've found my three favorite shows, in no particular order (haven't decided on a fav. yet) ;) but I LOVE the excitement in Covert Affairs - I think I'll do a review of the series when this season ends - then I really like Syfy's Haven - very interesting, though not quite as heart pumping as CA (abrev for Covert Affairs) - then I'm also a weirdo and like watching Animal Planet. Strange huh? I just kind of find it interesting - especially on Tuesday - Untamed and Uncut I think it's called - gruesome, but exciting in a wrenching way . . .

Anyway :D

I got all the classes I wanted . . . though I'm a little nervous that I decided not to take a language this year. High school language classes are worthless and I figured I could just take it independent study . . . but I'm still nervous . . . but not much :D I'm REALLY excited for Family Science. And everything really. This year's going to be great.

I have 3 really good goals for this year:

1. Focus: (no boys, getting involved in big problems - like last year o my goodness!)
2. Straight A's and one B (for math) I'm not perfect but I can try ;)
3. Reach out - become the friend that anyone (and hopefully everyone) appreciates

BONUS!!! No boys allowed my junior year!!! yehawwww!!!!

just thought I'd add that in to make a point. To myself :D

Have a great day!!!

Kaylla

No comments: