Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dreams and . . . RANDOM

So I had a dream that I was a spy and I was walking fast enough to keep up with cars on the freeway. That was pretty weird. Then the weird part - the guy Auggie from the tv show Covert Affairs was in my dream. He's kind of cute ;)

Then yesterday we were all mice and were saving our mouse kingdom from the giant iguana. That would have been scary had we actually been humans, y'know?

So . . . my dreams are creeping me out recently is all . . .

Oh like during my nap today (yeah yeah I know - nap but I was lazy tired so I have a good excuse) :D haha I dreamt that I had a whirlwind romance . . . which doesn't sound like me at all. Yeah - heartbreaker . . . So yeah :D not a very interesting post but I love blogging so yeah. :D Hopefully if anyone reads this they won't care. :)

I used to listen to this song A LOT so I thought I'd post it. The pictures are from the 2008 of Sense and Sensibility but the song itself is by Sara Bareilles - titled "Between the Lines" I liked it a lot. Applied a lot to what I felt a lot near November last year. :D Memory Lane is always the longest isn't it. Not always the most comfortable either.





My brother and I were talking (email - Jordon's on a mission) about if we could go back in time how cool it would be to watch yourself for one day (not interfere) but watch yourself on a good day or a hard day. Wouldn't that be an interesting experience. When I die I almost wish my life does flash before my eyes. That would be so cool.

Got to go now! Bye

Kaylla

No comments: