Saturday, August 7, 2010

Clouds and Rain


I'm sure you've all noticed the considerably wetter weather we've been having. I personally love it. I love rain. I love clouds, and I especially love lightning.

When I was little I was scared to death of lightning. I hated thunder storms and my oldest brother would always try to tell me how magnificent they are.

One night there was lightning and thunder and he sneaked me out of bed and with the red blanket that always sat on our front room couch (still does actually . . . ). Anyway, we sat out under the sky on our front porch watching the lightning and he told me I was perfectly safe. And I was - the lightning couldn't hurt me. I was safe.

Ever since then I've always loved lightning storms.

Rainclouds remind me of pent-up emotions. My brother was talking and mentioned this. . . and I'm afraid I do keep a lot of what I'm feeling inside myself, so my liking rain clouds isn't quite surprising. Oh well though, at least rain clouds can't keep their rain away forever . . . things let go and move on with the wind.

So farewell rain clouds!!!

on a more random note: Office Depot is hiring. Just thought I'd say that - not that it matters. Maybe I should get a job. :)

KAYLLA

1 comment:

Celtic Ninja said...

Glad to have someone else who likes this. On another random note: that sounds like a good idea. You can never start too early (well, maybe you can, but I can't find anyone who suffered from it...)