Thursday, July 15, 2010

Insanity


I got my ears pierced yesterday.

Ow. :'(

They don't hurt anymore but they didn't stop hurting for at least three hours. Do I regret it? I don't know.

So we were going to go to the mall but they close at 9 so that was ruled out. We went to Wal-Mart instead. So we walked up to the counter and while we waited for the lady to come to the desk who could shoot foreign objects into my head legally. Yeah . . .

So! Then I picked out my earrings - they're small and silver-ish and kind of just fake plain diamond look . . . matches with anything really. :)

so she put them in her GUN and had me sit on the seat . . . and drew dots on my ears and had my mom look at them . . . make sure they were even . . . then she came at me with the GUN . . . THAT'S when the FEAR came . . . I nearly chickened out. Then the girl said "Oh c'mon you're too old to chicken out." Gosh. Someone says something like that to ya and you HAVE to do it, right? . . . right? . . . dang.

So she SHOT me with her GUN. Ow.

Ow.

Ow. ow . ow. (whimper)

(sniffle, cough - I have a cold.)

So then she does the other ear - there's debate as to whether they're even . . . they're not but who's gonna notice. We don't fix it. She gives me cleaning stuff . . . I walk around feeling like an idiot because I'm wincing for no apparent reason . . . my ears feel SLIGHTLY heavier . . . kind of not really.

And it's over. Kind of. I had a bit of a scare before I took a shower - my hair got caught and I nearly jerked it out . . . haha yeah . . .

So that's it!

yeah . . . I don't think I'll ever get anything else pierced. Duh. But hey! July 14th is a special day right? Kaylla the girl who said "yeah I'm never gonna pierce my ears" gave in to peer pressure and pierced her ears. haha. (wanna know something funny? typing "ears" just there I spelled "eye" instead . . . Hmmm)

So yeah.

Goodbye now!

Kaylla

PS - I didn't scream or cry or anything . . . the first picture - I just thought it was appropriate.

No comments: