Tuesday, August 28, 2012

odd, awkward, scary instance.

tonight at institute, the boy sitting next to me passed me a note. {my first thought honestly? "what are we, in kindergarten?"} at least for those kinds of notes.

it said: "those slippers are DOPE"

i have never felt so awkward at institute before. and yes, i was in the mood to wear my slippers when i left the house, even though it is quite warm recently. was it worth it? probably not, although i was definitely in my comfort zone in them.

let's just say though, i don't really want to have awkward things like that happen to me again. obviously i booked it out of there. my sister didn't oppose thankfully.

my mom and sister though took it upon themselves to tease me once i got home. and my mom gave me a wonderful piece of news. "you're going to get a lot of that y'know. young, cute, testimony...and a lot of missionaries are looking for just that thing."

{not so wonderful piece of news actually.}

and i'm getting a new mental image of RMs in my mind's eye. they have telescope guns and long lists of girls names and have memorized all the ways to ask a girl out. quite a terrifying thought honestly.

the end.

No comments: