Saturday, April 21, 2012

Opening Night!

...was yesterday.

sorry I didn't announce it. This play has been rather hard for me though, and tedious, and exhausting so please do excuse the forgetfulness. However, my sister did video some of the songs and you can watch a couple here if you'd like to once i'm able to upload them. {cough, she wasn't supposed to...so i'm not posting these on facebook...just in case i get in trouble. cough}

so you should come. it's pretty funny if you don't think about it.

it's call The Drowsy Chaperone, and it is a musical within a comedy. and in the end the main character goes insane as the characters from his favorite record come alive and start actually singing to him. kind of odd and all around very random. and the songs are pretty catchy if i do say so myself...because they constantly get stuck in my head and i have to get them out with broadway's little mermaid or tangled.

so that's that. i hope you come and i hope you enjoy the show!

No comments: