Sunday, December 18, 2011

as of lately.

this may surprise a few people but my life has actually been...pretty crazy. well. for me at least. it's actually kind of funny. growing up i always dreamed that life would be more interesting, that adventures could happen to me, instead of to the characters in my books.

so to recap for you, i guess...

Singer's has been having lots of gigs. i love these small performances {however untimely they may be sometimes} cough. but they are wonderful. i especially love awkward moments with Landon, beautiful laughs with Alicea, and each and every one of my friends there. i feel like they are a second family and i love knowing that i can be completely myself.

handmade candles with the mason family; i love my two candles and especially enjoyed dipping my whole hand in wax with my bestie seth. it hurt at first but not gonna lie, it looks way cool. it's like...my hand, but wax. intense. seth made his into a candle holder too.

i'm loving life away from facebook. there will be the occasional urge to get on but i don't. and i love it. and i have a cure for those urges too; just call up a friend. well...seth to be specific. no one seems to be able to cheer me up when i'm down more than he can and no one really knows me better than he does except my mom and maybe mr. haymond. i love it.

my brother jordon came home from his mission. holla! he looks pretty much the same, still scrawny as a stick yet he seems to have a more manly face. he's a happier man too. it's strange to think though that he could totally get married now. and after three days... it feels as if he has never been gone. i love having him home again. i might write more about this later.

on the way to pick jordon up from the airport we nearly got in a car crash. that's never happened to me before but i was literally in shock for at least an hour if not longer after that. my mom had been driving and she was tired and didn't check her blind spot. seeing that car coming within 6 inches of us, going so fast on the freeway and then feeling the swerving of the car and the tilting at that speed...i think it truly was a miracle that we are alive. i think there were angels looking out for us, in fact i think there were prayers involved too.

my christmas/wintertide concert went pretty well. although, i think the night would have been more complete if it had started {as it did} with a wonderful hug from seth but had ended with The First Noel...which it didn't because concerts seem to drag on like that. however...that song...is beautiful. i love it. happiness is singing that song and remembering my favorite moments from the night of the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.

my brothers toilet papered my bedroom. it's own post and pictures will be forthcoming, since it really deserves it's own post.

i love late night conversations about most anything. i love loving him. i love falling in love with him every time i look into those beautiful and kind, gentle brown eyes. i love the deep conversations that we have, and how we can talk about anything, how i know i can always be completely honest with him, because we are so alike that we're almost always sure to understand one another. it's beautiful.

oh and i learned how to butcher and skin a rabbit. i think that may deserve it's own post as well though...so stay tuned.

i may have mono. i haven't been feeling very well and i have been sleeping almost constantly. also the house that i clean, their little girl has it and i may have gotten it by drinking out of their facets once...my brother says it's unlikely. i sure hope so.

jordon's homecoming talk was nice. i loved it. seeing hilary for the first time in a long while was also pretty interesting. having family and friends over afterward was also so very wonderful. and food is great. always one of my favorite parts. what can i say; i'm a teenager.

and that's pretty much up to date. life is great basically. i'm so excited for this christmas season...and more on that later as well.

so go do something worthwhile. go make someone smile, now that you have filled in on my life, go live one of your own. not that you don't anyway. i just felt like saying something silly like that.

No comments: