Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crazy Love/yah...i'm an accidental stalker. what?

today i revisited my creeper days. completely on accident of course, i simply went for a run and happened to see where someone i know lives.

harmless.

but i still feel like a creeper/stalker.

anyhow, after i realized what a creep i was now for knowing where they live, i thought of that one song yah...you know what i'm talking about. wait, you don't? oh, well here you go then (:



so yah...i may have chosen my running path very carefully - so as to get the best view of the neighborhood, but this instance truly was unplanned. just for your reference. i swear that on the bible and book of mormon (:

love,

kaylla.

PS - I almost got a nail stuck in my foot. it was epic. oh and my feet hurt...like a lot...i think i might run funny...but estimated, I ran for about an hour, was gone from 4:10-5:25...do your own math, and rested at both churches. my estimation is I ran about a four and a half miles, mostly uphill. yah, i know - i'm slow. shutup (:

No comments: