Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beautiful To Him


this song is how i got through the day today. with this going through my head...how could i ever stay in that place where i feel alone and un-needed. because no matter what the world says; His voice is what matters most...and He loves me. I am beautiful...and beautiful in such a way that is more than physical beauty.

like my mom was telling me yesterday; it's like a puzzle. all the pieces are different...some have prettier colors on them, and some are really small. but every single piece is important. without them all, the puzzle is simply cardboard missing a piece. with every piece though, it creates a beauty, a complete picture. i complete the picture.

anyway; here's the song: hope you love as much as i do.



also this one



what do you think?

No comments: