Saturday, July 23, 2011

sprite


a little kid once told me that it's not really butterflies in your tummy; it's sprite. i had a lot of sprite in my tummy tonight.

my friend who is in cali right now and i were just chatting - miss that fella, like he doesn't even know. {sometimes i wish he'd just say that he misses me too but ya'know - that's just the silly kaylla talking of course and guys don't really say that kind of stuff etc.} but when he told me i should text him - probably just a passing thought, i gotta admit...even if we are just friends; well lets just say i've never had those kind of butterflies while watching Rango with my family before. sometimes i get lonely. sometimes i try to pretend like i'm stronger than all of this. but deep down inside i just really miss my old life and even deeper down? he's really the one i miss most.

love,

kaylla

No comments: