Thursday, July 28, 2011

day one: hello stranger.


name: McKaylla Joel White {not after billy joel, after my mom's french heritage}
age: 17 {best age eva.}
favorites: {all of which are plural because i can never choose just one}
book: Book of Mormon (: and...haha, too many others to list.
movie: adjustment bureau, pride & prejudice, letters to juliet...many a chick flick will satisfy me too. oh and harry potter.
artist: david tolk, ingrid michaelson, christina perri, miranda hall, he is we, mindy gledhill, rascal flatts, brad paisley
song: {can i ever choose?} currently..."stranger" by katie costello
sport: soccer and ultimate frisbee
pastime: blogging, reading, riding my bike, experiencing random adventures
color: turquoise.
basic beliefs: there is a heavenly father who cares for me without end, i am His princess. He has been and always will be there for me. He is my strength.
location: elk ridge. before that: highland, american fork and pleasant grove.
future plans: college, a possible major in the composition of music...who knows though. those things kind of change a lot when i have to spend time thinking about it.
miscellaneous: i have a passion for comfortable clothes {which usually include sweats or b-ball shorts, t-shirts and my bright red slippers}, i have a stache of post-it notes...some of which are hidden away in the back of my closet. my most prized possession is my family. i can't swim but that's okay because i've never seen the ocean either. i am a crazy sappy person...with quirks, like walking like a duck. my life revolves around music...in fact i eat, drink, breathe and laugh it. i like color but then i also like black and white...my name is white after all. someday i will marry my true love...hopefully he will be patient for and forgiving to me.

and zat eez eet!!! well sorta, but who wants to talk about themselves forever :P

No comments: