Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good Idea?

So if anybody reads this I want to know what you think - please COMMENT ;)

I have an idea . . . I'm thinking I want to write a story in parts - eh? Like one day at a time write a little bit of the story . . . I'll give you a taster I think in maybe a week or less or more when I've decided what to write about.

Here are my ideas to pick from (time period wise):

1. Charles Dickensian era
2. Joan of Arc era
3. Recency (1800s)
4. FUTURE
5. 20th Century (hardest?)
6. Non-existent (made up)

There's my start but who knows where I'll go from there right? Right.

So tell me quickly what you think - it'd be most appreciative. :D if you don't say anything then I shall have to choose on my own! (which if I don't like the one that you choose I probably will do anyway because a writer cannot write without being inspired - point blank.)

Presto and diagonalwize!!!

KaYlLa

1 comment:

ReallyShawn said...

Okay, I couldn't decide on just one so my top 3 choices are (in no particular order):
Regency
Future
Non-existant