Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Scary Situation"

So I was talking with my bff ;) about one of the most interesting situations probably possible. Of course there are those other situations like when you say the wrong thing and at the most embarrassing moments . . . but this one is without your doing and happens quite often to some people . . .

Take a look at this picture (taken by Ken Worley - www.ken-worley.com)

Ever been here?

So yeah . . . I thought it was funny.

Just a reminder - always check the bathroom for toilet paper first. It would be VERY embarrassing if you were at a friend's house say and you forgot . . . yeah. Embarrassing ;) Lucky for me I've never been there, except at home of course - but ever-body has that, right eh? Yah.

SOooooooooo . . . yeah I posted. Just keeping up the habit I suppose.

So farewell for a while. See ya next time! I think I'll do a more useful post sometime soon. ;)

"yours truly"

KAYLLA

1 comment:

Celtic Ninja said...

You and your ideas, Kaylla...even when it's not the most uplifting idea, you tend to recharge my spirit. Thanks!